Do you know exactly how to integrate and implement drones into your processes?
What type of data do you need? Do you know what sensor technology to use? Do you have a system in place to process the data?
Do you have a dedicated team who can leave their day-to-day duties in order to learn new drone skills, new legal procedures, and attain the proper certifications? Among them, who has the better hand-eye coordination in time of safety protocols and responsibilities?
These common questions are only scratching the surface of an iceberg of processes.
There’s much more to integrating drones than just buying one off the shelf.
So why AD?
Something tells us there’s a reason why you’re here.
Capabilities & Services:
- Training & Education
- Advice & Consulting
- Project Management
- Applications – from ideas conception and project assessment to implementation and reporting
- 2D & 3D Mapping (Change Detection)
- Creative Services (Photography & Videography)
- Infrastructure Inspections
- Precision Agriculture (Crop/Brush Management)
- Original Manufacturing
- Surveillance & Recon
- Clean Energy
- Entertainment & Arts
- Geospatial Sciences (GIS)
- Government & Local Cities
- Oil & Gas
- Public Safety & First Responders
CLIENT CASES: AD has sold drones, trained and certified UAV service providers from multiple U.S. States, countries such as Panama, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Australia, Canada, Denmark, England, Belgium, China and Philippines.
- Department Of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Inmaquip, Panama
- Rocky Mountain Unmanned Systems (RMUS)
- Tiger Innovations
- U.S. Naval Special Warfare (NSW)
Action Drone Inc. (AD) is a San Diego, CA based industrial drone company, founded in 2013 to serve fellow drone enthusiasts. Years later, the goal turned to custom manufactured industrial-to-small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS), focusing towards commercial, government and military entities while providing institutional education and tailored training packages.
In addition, AD operates a large network that provide sUAS inspections, mapping and surveillance, integrating business strategies and standardizing drone operations that enhance workforce efficiency.