There’s much more to integrating drones than just buying one off the shelf.
SO WHY AD?
SOMETHING TELLS US THERE'S A REASON WHY YOU'RE HERE.
Do you know exactly how to integrate and implement drones into your processes? What type of data do you need? Do you know what sensor technology to use?
Do you have a system in place to process the data? Do you have a dedicated team who can leave their day-to-day duties in order to learn new drone skills, new legal procedures, and attain the proper certifications?
Among them, who has the better hand-eye coordination in time of safety protocols and responsibilities?
These common questions are only scratching the surface of an iceberg of processes. There’s much more to integrating drones than just buying one off the shelf.
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency.
We work directly with real-time industrial experts, who understand the needs of their industry so we can integrate drone technology and processes seamlessly into their specific missions
- There isn’t one drone to cover all drone needs
- We are capable to manufacture custom drones for custom work, tailored training and/or educational packages.
- Together with our industrial experts and data analysts, our team focuses a tailored package based on the data you need, the systems solutions, and people behind your project.
Global pilots and consultation business development.
- Our U.S. service team has FAA Certified Part 107 (Drone) Pilots to serve and train your team(s). Our partners and global pilot networks have completed projects in agriculture, surveillance, security, education, government, agriculture, mining, surveying and construction.
- Our executive business team offers insight and thorough analysis consultation to help develop your business strategies, refining the drone process so that your organization can benefit the most!
- We don’t just hand over the drone after the transaction. We will work together with you so the right UAS and process integration is seamless, customized, and can be operated by you and your team long after training. Our support staff also provides step-by-step assistance when needed.
CAPABILITIES & SERVICES
- Training & Education
- Advice & Consulting
- Project Management
- Applications – from ideas conception and project assessment to implementation and reporting
- 2D & 3D Mapping (Change Detection)
- Creative Services (Photography & Videography)
- Infrastructure InspectionsPrecision Agriculture (Crop/Brush Management)
- Original Manufacturing
- Surveillance & Recon
- Clean Energy
- Entertainment & Arts
- Geospatial Sciences (GIS)
- Government & Local Cities
- Oil & Gas
- Public Safety & First Responders
AD has sold drones, trained and certified UAV service providers from multiple U.S. States, countries such as Panama, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Australia, Canada, Denmark, England, Belgium, China and Philippines.
- Department Of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Inmaquip, Panama
- Rocky Mountain Unmanned Systems (RMUS)
- Tiger Innovations
- U.S. Naval Special Warfare (NSW)
Action Drone Inc. (AD) is a San Diego, CA based industrial drone company, founded in 2013 to serve fellow drone enthusiasts. Years later, the goal turned to custom manufactured industrial-to-small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS), focusing towards commercial, government and military entities while providing institutional education and tailored training packages.
In addition, AD operates a large network that provide sUAS inspections, mapping and surveillance, integrating business strategies and standardizing drone operations that enhance workforce efficiency.